If he could only stay this tiny....

Nothing like a sunny day, sun shining into one of our favourite rooms, and seeing this .....

087

I loved this photo so much of Oscar, I turned it into the main photo on our birth announcement. For someone that rushed into this world (3.5 hours from water breaking to in my arms) this man is pretty chill.

birth announcemen 2t

There is nothing like getting real mail in the mailbox, which is why I was adamant that we mail out traditional birth announcements. I'm a sucker for real mail. It saddens me that evites have taken over traditional invitations for example, but I have to secretly admit that I like seeing when someone has opened their eVite + seeing immediate replies.

I feel like I should mail out announcements to a lot of you as I've gotten to know a lot of people via our blog by comments, and reading your own blogs. So pretend that I've mailed you an announcement. :) xo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment