Remember we debated a Glider?

Remember I debated getting a glider? Well, we did end up buying one, and here it is...

Glider 3
(Glider, Rena Chair from Dear-Born Baby)

The Glider arrived a week before Oscar did (good timing!) and I'm SOOO glad I bit the bullet and invested in one, and one that I really liked. I really loved the Monte Gliders (Canadian made) but the price was just a little too much for me to bare parting with. This Glider was less, and yet just as comfy, and the clean lines made it still appropriate for our design style.

Although the fabric selection from the manufacturer isn't as wide as someone like us decor obsessed people would like, the fabric I chose is neutral enough for me and my intention is to jazz it up one day with a funky lumbar pillow.

The chair is SUPER comfy, and the arms are the perfect height for feeding Oscar. Thank you for all of your feedback when I was debating getting a Glider, the comments were extremely helpful in our decision to purchase. :) This one I ordered from Dear-Born Baby in Toronto. What I think is REALLY interesting is that the chair frame looks identical to the chair at Restoration Hardware Baby seen here. But for a lot less than RH's cost. (Although, the fabric selection at RH is a bit more decor friendly)

The chair has already gotten a lot of use, and although it takes up floor space in an already small room, it is well worth having.

0 comments:

Post a Comment