Steven and Chris, The Set

As I wrote about this AM, I got to go see a taping of Steven and Chris, a Canadian Design Duo that have a show on CBC. They are pretty darn fabulous. Really. Super sweet, hilarious, and genuine.

I was in attendance with a whole room full of other bloggers, and was so delighted to chat, although too briefly to Kerry and Jennifer. (Makes one get even more excited for the Canadian Design Blogger Meet Up)

stevenandchris

I was giddy over was being able to see the boys but even more excited to see the set up close. Being a design nut I went straight for the set after the taping was done.

stevenandchris3

The set was filled with decor related props. Gorgeous fabric samples, Semikolon Boxes in abundance, and oh, even more fabric samples. I could live on that set.

stevenandchris2

Above, I love the simple display that was in a corner of dried hydrangeas. But next, what really excited me...

Don't you ever wonder what things on bulletin boards or picture frames in the background on TV shows? Is it some inside joke, pictures of the cast...?

stevenandchris4

Turns out there are some pretty cute and heartwarming things tacked up on that board.

Last but not least, thank you to everyone there for inviting us, and hosting such a genuine event that was much appreciated. We were warmly welcomed, and enjoyed a really sweet Q&A period after with the boys.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment