I'd like to thank....

bedroom

Last night I got a really sweet e-mail from Jenny over from one of my favourite blogs, Little Green Notebook, asking if she could use my pictures from my Ikea Hack of the Rast side tables in a post she was going to do. Of course I said yes, and I professed my love of her blog. :) Titled Hacks of all Hacks (love it!) she did a really nice description on how to do the project. If you haven't visited her blog, I do suggest you do, as her projects are inspirations to me, and I know also to my friend Erin across the street - we both regularily refrence her work when we're talking about DIY projects. :)

Then, how honoured was I went I saw that (another favourite blog of mine) Urban Grace also did a post this morning after seeing it on the Little Green Notebook blog. The funny thing about her post is that she picked up on the one thing that I wished no one would notice...the twisted knob in the picture. Ha. I always considered it my little "where's Waldo" aspect to the photo. And there is my TV remote on my bedside table...so you know where I stand with having a TV in the bedroom. :) Two little reminders that this photo was not professionally staged. ;) And this is coming from me, who has OCD dendencies. ;)

So pop over to these two blogs that I do adore, and thank you again to Jenny for the original blog post, and to Urban Grace for her sweet blog post as well.

Here is the project again, which I did a post about here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment