Nursery Inspiration Pictures

Nothing like a post filled with pictures to inspire to start today. :)
A BIG thank you to Sarah (here is her blog) for sending me the first five awesome pictures that sparked my need to put all of these amazing pictures into one place.

nursery_inspiration_4

nursery_inspiration_6

nursery_inspiration_7

nursery_inspiration_2

nursery_inspiration_5

(above) This last one from Sarah is a blown up assignment. It is worthy to be in a nursery, but also oh-so-awesome for anywhere in a house - Love it!

nursery_inspiration_1

And then this one that I saved a long time ago, which I think is for sure from Domino, which ignited my need for a big tall Giraffe. :)

2492011059_f398de5784

There's a giraffe again....

nursery_inspiration_8

This one is more traditional, but the colours are so soothing.

My neighbour Erin sent me the following ...

nursery_2

nursery_1

The following pictures need some introduction; I came across a blog called Baby Junebug. Not only is the baby, June, super-cute, but her room is to match/ (Click here to see the blog post on the nursery) She was inspired by Amanda Peets room (link), which Kay (her blog here) had just also pointed me to the other day! And I spot some Blah Blah Dolls.... (Remember my confession over here?)

n2
Via

n1
Via
And then, this one is of course, a favourite....
















This gorgeous nursery is from the very tallented, and always inspirational couple + baby over @ Rambling Renovators. (*Link to nursery here) A room like this takes obvious vision, and a clear concept of the final design. The results are nothing but spectacular and inviting.

Anyhow, I'm one who when I see a picture I like, I right click + save it to my computer for future inspiration, so maybe some of these will become your favourites. The downside of my right-clicking is that I don't have their original sources to the pictures (I should really rename the files with the source) But, if any of you know the sources let me know and I'll credit the photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment