Tufted Ottomans

As mentioned in my previous post I was hit with some inspiration of getting a tufted ottoman for our living room instead of the traditional coffee table which sent me on a googling frenzy looking for inspiration.

Knowing me, my tastes will change between now and when we can actually afford getting an ottoman/coffee table ..... but the practicality of an ottoman at this time seems endless.

First - It adds extra seating if necessary - you just move it to the side. Secondly, you could put your feet up on it if you want to sit + read a magazine/book in the room, and lastly ... It makes me feel a little better with a baby on the way that there would be no sharp corners. It also just adds warmth to a room.

So here are my top three picks that I found online, all well outside a budget, but all dramatically beautiful to me. I of course love #1 for the storage level underneath. (Or it could be a negative and be considered a dust collector)

ottoman


  1. William Sonoma Home Charleston Tufted Ottoman, $1,650.00 - $2,650.00 US
  2. Castered Tufted Storage Ottoman, Ballard Designs, $399.00 - $559.00 US
  3. Restoration Hardware Tufted Bench, $495-$700
There weren't many online that I would consider purchasing except for the three above. However there is a DIY Alternative over @ Little Green NoteBook (how I love her stuff) she did a DIY Tufted Ottoman.

Here are some more inspirational pictures...

3cd15ec5bb21
Via DecorPad

9a61969d33cd
Via DecorPad

3d115257911b

ottoman green
I haven't made my mind up on this one ... I'm not sure if I love this, or find it hideously ugly. I'm leaning towards loving it if the ottoman didn't have the fence portion on each side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment