Weightless and on Apartment Therapy - hello perfect day

apartmenttherapy

I played hooky from the office today and I went over to my parents pool and floated. It was the start to a perfect day. It was the best feeling in the world being weightless - I could move my joints, I felt weightless, I felt normal. With around 4 more weeks (give or take) of this pregnancy to go, this baby is getting heavy, and Mom-to-be over here is getting a little uncomfortable.

While I floated in the pool I got a little update on my new Blackberry (just got one!) from Jacci in a blog reply that said our side tables were on Apartment Therapy. Being weightless AND being on Apartment Therapy? Perfect day for this preggo chick.

Add in the Style at Home mention that I found out about last week, and seeing my art prints on the Today Show this morning, I feel as though someone up there is looking out for me, giving little sweet gestures in life to make the finals uncomfortable days of pregnancy bearable.

So Thank you to Apartment Therapy, as a huge fan I'm deeply honoured, and totally shocked, as I hadn't submitted our side tables. I thought everyone would be sick of seeing our bedroom. ;) But I'm totally delighted that people like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment