So, we're those bad friends.....

You know when a friend e-mails you and you keep forgetting to reply because you're swamped, and that e-mail keeps getting pushed further and further down the list? You end up feeling like a really bad friend right? Well, I'm kind of feeling like bad friend. You see, we're getting lots of e-mails, and questions via our blog posts, on questions on how to do things, or where we found something in our house. First of all, I love, love getting the questions. So keep sending them, but you see, lately I'm having a hard time replying. I'm enjoying this little guy....

oscar_bath1

....and I'm still working on my business, and doing things like repainting trim I don't have much time right on getting back to people. And since it's rude not to reply, I thought I'd explain it in a blog post. I unfortunately have an e-mail account with 50+ unreplied e-mails all with questions from awesome readers. And although I will still try to answer your e-mails, a lot of the questions can actually be answered by the following links.

sources

Who did we use for....?
Here is a link to Company Reviews of people we hired for jobs in our house. From Hardwood Floors to the Drywaller that we used, they are all listed. Click here to see Company Reviews

Where did you buy that?
If you see something in one of the rooms that you like, check out the Source Page that we've created and we try to constantly update. Things like where our Master Bedroom furniture came from, or Living Room Drapery. We're updating it as we can, but you most likely can find a source here. Click here to see the Source Page

So, always feel free to e-mail us, but I really recommend checking these links above as they are super helpful. You can find them also on the right hand side of our blog when you scroll down.


xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment