The week of Organizing

When I was pregnant it was impossible to bend over, pick things up, and organize things in our storage room. I think better with a clean, organized space, and the basement backroom was anything but. Things that didn't have a home would be thrown back here, with the hopes of magically finding a place to live. But alas, no. It just became a pile of stuff.

This is our back storage room, also known as the "short room"..... (We can walk in it, but the ceiling is VERY low)

BEFORE
011

We went to Ikea and picked up some GORM shelving as well as one ANTONIUS unit with drawers on Monday and built wall to wall shelving in this room...

NOW
blog_storageroom2

I'm a bit of a nut with my label maker...

blog_storageroom

So I appreciate it's not the most awesome of before & afters, but for someone like me, it's a huge deal. I'm a lot more clear headed with things in their proper places. It's been a great week of purging, donating items to charity. :) I'm off to buy some more clear boxes to store little bits and pieces in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment