Living Room Trim

I repainted all of the trim in our Living Room once again, but this time, after priming ALL the trim, we did it in latex. You know what was awesome? There is once again a difference between the trim colour and the wall colour. The trim, having yellowed, became the same colour as the wall. I didn't realize HOW bad it was until I had completed the room. The downside? It became painfully obvious that the rest of the trim throughout the main floor needed redoing. So in the evenings when Oscar goes to bed, Aubrey watches the monitor and I put on my painting clothes and have been tackling little bits & pieces of the trim all week.

livingroom2

But, it's really nice to know that it being done in Latex, it won't yellow and I'll never have to do it again. Ughhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment