Nothing a little spray wont fix

After posting pictures for this post, (see picture to left) I noticed that our front porch pots we're looking a bit rough around the edges. Sometimes, when outdoor planters age, they get a beautiful patina, which I ADORE. This wasn't really looking like patina to me though.

Slightly embarassed by the appearance of them, and what our neighbour (Hi Erin!) has been looking at for awhile now, I decided to do a quick fix.

Last night at Lowes I ran into the paint aisle and found this brand of spray paint and this morning I sprayed them. :)

spray

I had used the spray paint brand from HomeDepot (the brand escapes me) and LOVED it. The Lowes brand was less than overwhelming. I'm not sure I would buy it again, but it did the trick. I used 1 full can on the 2 pots, and I also sprayed a fresh coat of black paint on our mailbox, as it too was looking a bit worn.


spray

It likely wont last forever, but for $5.00 for a can, it's something I have no trouble doing each season. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment