Reading Railroad + Boardwalk

Here is a sneak peek at our TV Room that is awaiting the final reveal because we still have to install the new door.

tvroom1

We live in the Beach area in Toronto, North of us is the Railroad, and South of us is the Boardwalk. Because of my love of Monopoly as it is the classic cottage game at our cottage, I decided to recreate the classic cards for art in our home.

tvroom2

I appreciate that doing what I did may not be a DIY project of your own, if you dont have access to fonts, and some graphic knowledge but I thought that it would inspire you to think outside of the box for artwork. I would have framed original cards, but then that would mean that the cards would be missing from the cottage. :) (But if you can find a game at a garage sale, how cute would that be to grab some cards and frame them!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment