Pumpkin Inspiration

martha stewart halloween
(Above Image, Marth Stewart Magazine)

We we lived in our apartment, we never got any little ghosts and goblins coming by our door, as our entrance to our apartment was at the side of a house. We experienced our very first Halloween last year in our house, and it was SOOO cute. Our neighbourhood has tons of kids (we live 1/2 a block from a Junior School). We ended up just hanging out on our front porch the whole night, as there was no point going indoors. I had meant to do this project last year, but timing got in the way.

A LONG time ago I saved this picture from Martha Stewat Magazine, and I scanned it in last year. Umm...how cute! I think we'll try to it, but even if not, I thought this may inspire others as I've seen some really fun posts on some of my favourite blogs about getting ready for Halloween. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment