Office, the bulletin board

I contemplated putting artwork for above my desk, but I like looking at inspiration. So in the end I chose to go the route of adding a bulletin board. I heart bulletin boards. They allow you to put lots of thing up in disorderly ways, and it always looks creative and fun. Plus, it adds lots of colour to a room once it is filled up!

workspace2

It's sloooowly filling up.

workspace

1/2 filled with some things that I need to use to trigger something (creatively for work, or for home)

Sorry for the lack of posts, we're now up to Midwife appointments every two weeks, I'm walking like a penguin, and still working away. I closed down the stationery business until after baby comes, so I'm feeling some relief from stress and it has given me some free time to focus on some projects for the house.

I'm also tiered (again) of my blog design, so I'm hoping to tweak that again shortly. What can I say, I like to renovate/decorate my house, and my blog on a constant basis. True nutty creative over here.

---
update - for some reason spam bots loooove this post so commenting has been disabled on this particular post
----

0 comments:

Post a Comment