Brick cleaning

I looked out my window this morning to see this van parked outside the house...

front of house1

Across the street, our new neighbour, who is doing a huge reno, was having is house cleaned. I popped over and was amazed at what I was looking at - 1/2 of the house was cleaned, and the other half was untouched, and the difference was unbeleivable.

So back to MY house...
One thing that drove me nuts about the front of our house was that there are remnants of an enclosed porch - old glue + cocking left over. I never knew how to get it off. I tried a power washer - didn't work. So I asked the Father + Son team how much to do JUST the front of our house. Needless to say, he got the job and 1 hour later he popped over and cleaned the front of our house.

Here is a before + After. The before is when we bought the house, we have since added the new front door. :)

front of house

0 comments:

Post a Comment