Baby & Kids Room - Lucy & Company

I stumbled upon an Interior Designers site, Lucy & Company. I hadn't yet seen any of these pictures floating around the web, so I thought others who are in the process of doing a nursery (or plan to one day!) may enjoy some of these pictures for inspiration.

Lucy & Company seems to focus primarily on children's rooms (the bulk of their portfolio is baby & young adult) and I can see why - their use of bold prints, and bold colours, works perfectly in many of these rooms. Anyhow, even though I have a vision for our baby room, I find these pictures inspiring! (Warning, if you visit Lucy & Company's website, the images on their website are huge, so I find that the website takes forever to load...just warning you)

lucyandcompany2
Isn't this beautiful?

lucyandcompany3
I drooled over the piping on the drapes and that fabric on the pillows.

lucyandcompany
A boys room that could easily go from Toddler to Young Adult (maybe with the removing of some of the art as the boy gets older!)

lucyandcompany5
In love with the pillows. I would do that colour combination in our bedroom - I just adore light purple. *sigh* I really, really want those pillows!

lucyandcompany6

lucyandcompany7

And lastly....don't those side tables look familiar?

lucyandcompany8

Not Ikea, but I'm pretty sure that they would cost 400x the cost of a Rast!

-----------
All images via Lucyandcompany.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment