Toronto East End, Store Highlights

We're working on updating our little dresser. We've found new knobs (I tried cleaning the old knobs but they just weren't doing it for me) and the top has been primed. In the meantime, I thought I'd post about the store we got it from. I always like hearing about little treasures of stores in different areas of the city, so I thought I'd do a little post on this fun store.

Here is the dresser in it's orginal state (I'll post updated pictures later on) :)

dresser
Above, Dresser we bought

The dresser was found at one of my favourite little stores just a little West of our house (in the Leslieville area of Toronto). The store is called Bronze. And oh my goodness, it's super small, and super jam packed with fun stuff.

bronze
Image via Google Street View

Not only does the store stock a full range of items from furniture, new and old, to lighting, and knick knacks....to top it off, the owner is awesome. He's just hands down, really, really nice. Which makes me want to support him even more.

It's super small .... so I don't know if I would suggest you to make a day trip just to go to visit the store, but if you were heading down to the Boardwalk one sunny Spring or Summer day, pop on in. :)

bronze2
Images via YELP Reviews

It's the kind of shop I feel as though you'd find in the Summerhill Area of Toronto, something like Chair Table Lamp ... but this store is maybe will a little less "polish". It's not a negative...you sometimes find better deals at those stores that are less polished!

I always go in and see something that would work in our house.

Bronze
1120 Queen Street East
Toronto (416) 913-6545‎

----------
Ps. If you ARE in the neighbourhood, here are some other stores you should visit. Although I haven't purchased anything from the stores, I pop in on occasion to see what they have. The prices are usually a bit steep for me, but being local shops I hope to one day support them!

bronze3

(1) Flik & Company 989 Queen Steet East
(2) Hardware Interiors 760 Queen Street East

0 comments:

Post a Comment