Name that fabric

Remember I went gaga for that floral fabric? I'm gotten a few e-mails about it, asking the manufacturer name, so I though if some were e-mailing me, others may be interested as well....Unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer, but I DO know the fabric name. :)

003

The fabrics name is Wonderland Pearl. And I bought a yard, and I'm trying to decide still what to do with it. I bought it here in Toronto, but after some googling I found it on other online sites as well for those outside of Canada.

designer fabrics
This is the full pattern as shown on Designer Fabrics website. I *never* would have picked up the fabric based on that Internet picture. Something seems off. But in person, as I have proclaimed before, the fabric is glorious.

house of fabrics
It is also available at HouseFabric.com, where the cropped image makes it a bit more appealing. :)

A week ago I came across some inspiring pictures on SouthernLiving.com and one in particular stood out....

a

Look at those two chairs. The fabric looks soooo similar don't you think? It's not the same fabric (I'm 99% sure of that because the print on the chairs looks larger than the print on my fabric). But the similarity is astounding!

Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment