Star Gazing....

Wednesday night I just needed to get out of the house, so I snatched up Aubrey and we went for a power walk around Yorkdale. The purpose of the trip to the mall was really just to get out of the house. Sometimes a girl just needs to get out of the house + drink a smoothie and get away from the days stressers. I'm glad we did because we stopped into Pottery Barn Kids and spotted this...

stars

EEEEK. Fell - in - love.

We bought it and I can't wait to hang it in the nursery. Not only is it SUPER cute, it reminds me of my Dad....

Untitled-4

Every summer at the cottage my Dad will explain what star is what, and we all peer into the telescope and realize how tiny we all are in this huge, huge solar system. There is nothing like lying on a dock, with a blanket of white twinkling stars above you.

So, mixing cute + sentimental works perfectly for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment